How to set up a 2-way sync between Canopy & Stars and Anytime Booking
Follow the step by step process below for each of your individual spaces / units
- Once you’ve set up the synchronisation, let Canopy & Stars know and they can make a test booking
- They’ll then recommend you keep an eye on your next 3 bookings to ensure the feed continues to work as expected
- This is an iCal synchronisation not an API – make sure you are copying the correct code from Anytime Booking
Step one: Send your Canopy & Stars bookings to your Anytime Booking Calendar
- Log into your Canopy & Stars Owner Calendar.
- Look for the ‘Export Calendar Feed.’
- Click the ‘Copy’ button to copy the line of code.
- Paste the code into the relevant space in Anytime Booking system.
To do this, go to Setup / Configuration/ Unit, choose category and double click on the corresponding unit in your Anytime Booking system :
- Having double clicked on the unit, go to the i-cal calendars tab appearing in the new window and paste in the code you just got from Canopy & Stars – we chat with more than just AirBnB!
Step two: Send your Anytime Bookings to your Canopy & Stars calendar
- Now highlight and copy the ‘Export Feed’ for your unit from Anytime Booking on the same tab:
- Log back into your Canopy & Stars Owner calendar
- Paste the iCal export feed into the box labelled ‘Feed URL’
- Give it a label in the ‘Feed Name‘ box e.g. Anytime Booking
- Click ‘Add Feed’